My Lovely Followers

Monday 20 April 2009

Another award

I've received this award from the lovely Ida, who is a fellow DT member on the Cupcake Craft Challenge. Ida makes some wonderful projects so pop on over and take a look.

The rules for this award are:

  • The winner may put the logo onto their blog.
  • Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
  • Nominate 10 blogs.
  • Put links to their blogs.
  • Leave a message for the nominees.
Now comes the hard part, nominating 10 people to give it to. I wish I could give it to everyone who visits my blog (but hopefully that would be more than 10 LOL).

Karen
Tracey
Caroline
Gina
Diane
Clare
Tracy
Shelly
Michelle
Sammi

I hope none of you have already received it (but if you have then at least you know more than one person loves your blog LOL). Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Caryn said...

Well done - here are 2 more!!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Shelly said...

Thanks a lot Denise! Just having a break from packing my case...missing you already...back soon in blogland xx

ella bella said...

thanks for the award Denise really lovely of you to think of me and congrats on your new DT post cant wait to see what you create
Tracy x

Gina said...

Thank you so much Denise, you have cheered me up no end :)
Gina xxx

Sammi said...

awww thank you!! I am stoked that you thought of me :) Will pass this on tomorrow!!
Sammi
xxx