My Lovely Followers

Friday 6 February 2009

Grand prix girlie

I was asked to make a card for a girlie who is grand prix mad. I found this card particularly hard to make as although I remembered I had the See D's grand prix car stamp I didn't know what colours to use as my brief was that she wasn't a very girlie girl. However I compromised as I thought I couldn't bring myself to make her a dark coloured card it had to light and bright. So I stamped the grand prix car and coloured it with my pro-markers. All plain cs is from the papermill shop and the dp didn't have a name on it. The sentiment was done on my pc and the gems are from the papermill shop. The edging of the pink strip was punched with my fiskars threading water paper punch. I pricked a border around the green panel for added interest. Thanks for looking.


No comments: