My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Flowery rub-ons

I made this card for my friend at work who's auntie was 80 years old. I actually had to make 4 cards and they all had to be different (not an easy task). I remembered that I had bought some flower rub-ons (name on packet says 'The Tracy Hollins Elegance Collection textured floral rub-ons') from QVC ages ago and never used (*blush*) so I thought I'd dig them out and have a go. Well imagine my surprise - they are fab. They are super easy to apply and give a raised look to the flowers, they even have a sheen to them. Click on the pic to see what I mean. I'm very impressed. Anyway I used dp by basic grey and the sentiment was done on the pc. The adhesive dots are also from QVC. Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Tara said...

Isn't it great when you discover something hidden away, only to find out it's yummy! Those flowers are just so pretty!! xx