My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Do you like my new banner?

Well what do you all think of my new banner? I was lucky enough to win last week's OCC challenge and a banner and watermark were my lovely prize. I was so pleased as my new items were designed by Jennifer Meyer and if you've ever seen her own blog you know how lucky I am. If you've never visited Jennifer's blog make sure you do right away. Her cards are stunning and she is such an amazingly talented lady. Thank you so much Jennifer, you are fabulous. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Love it! You lucky devil you. Caroline x

clare said...

well done hun..its looks lovely..love the colour combo.
hope your keeping warm..fingers crossed for another day off work tomo..lol
chat soon xx hugs clare

Jennifer Meyer said...

Your banner colors are BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy your NEW banner Denise!

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.