My Lovely Followers

Thursday 29 January 2009

OCCC/SCSC (that's alot of C's!!)

I made this card for my brother-in-law's birthday. I used the OCCC sketch for this week and the SCSC was a recipe '1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments. I stamped the FF image and coloured it with my pro-markers. The gorgeous dp is from the basic grey granola paper pad. The sentiment was done on the pc and the brads are from my stash. The circles on the dp have been highlighted with stickles (I hope stickles is counted as an embellishment) and the ribbon is also from my stash. Thanks for looking.


8 comments:

Caroline said...

Great card! I Love this image. Caroline x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

stunning card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

Hugs Jane x

Donna said...

Cool card Denise and a perfect mans card. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Cindy Haffner said...

So adorable, thanks so much for playing along with us OCC girls.

ella bella said...

gorgeus card love the design and the very cute image
Tracy x

Jill said...

fantastic card Denise I love the layout and papers, great image a perfect male card thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Denise, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Jennifer Meyer said...

Your card is beautiful Denise! :) I just LOVE the pretty layout.

Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Hugs, Jennifer :)