My Lovely Followers

Monday 19 January 2009

Lovely awards!



I've received more lovely awards from some very talented fellow crafters. I am so touched that you have thought of little old me!!
Michelle kindly gave me the One Lovely Blog Award and the The Marie Antoinette - a Real Person, a Real Award. Thanks so much Michelle.
Vicki also kindly gave me the One Lovely Blog Award, the Marie Antoinette - a Real Person, a Real Award and the Encouraged Award along with a Your Blog is Fabulous Award (which I was lucky to receive a little while ago.
I also would like to thank Olenka for giving me the Kreative Blog Award, which I again was lucky enough to get a little while ago, but Olenka is in Florida and checks on my blog every day and I wanted to say a special thank you and hello to her.
I now have to think of 7 other super talented bloggers to pass these lovely awards to, here goes...
I know some of you may have already had one (or more) of these awards, and I'm sorry if you have but I love your blogs and just wanted you to know. Have a great evening. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

ella bella said...

congrats on your awards and thank you so much for passing them on to me, its made my day.
hope your having a great week
Tracy x

Shelly said...

Hi Denise!Well done on your awards!Thank you for thinking of me, and for popping by my blog. Hope you have a lovely weekend xx