My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 6 January 2009

2009 wall calendar


Every year I make a calendar for my mother for her wall. This year I downloaded a calendar template by Amuse stamps and stamped random images in the corners of the months e.g. for Jan I stamped a See D's image to depict new year and for Oct I stamped the changito image for halloween etc. I won't bore you with all twelve pics but this just shows the finished result, I used my pc for the wording on the front page and used curlz mt font. I used pro-markers on all images and the cs is from DCWV nanna's nursery (boy & girl) paper stacks. I cut holes with my crop-a-dile and used eyelets from the crop-a-dile kit. The bookrings and ribbon are from my stash. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

ella bella said...

this is great love the images you have used, such a great idea.
Hope you and your family had a lovely christmas and a happy new year to you all
Tracy x

Julia said...

This is fab Denise! Love the images you have used - I wish you'd shown us the other pages!! xx