My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Retirement card

I was asked to make a retirement card for a friend at work. I love this penny black image and yes I know I use it for every retirement card but I think it fits the bill perfectly. I coloured the image with my pro-markers and added a little dot of stickles to the cocktail glass. I used dp by kaiser craft (that was part of the blog candy from Han). I used pearl dots from craftybitz (I think) and the sentiment was done on my pc. The large flower is by prima and the smaller flower is from my stash. I got new 'stitch' stamps from stamps away and tried them out on this card. Some of the edges went a little awry but overall I like the result (just need a bit more practice at lining them up). Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful card,luv the stitching (know what you mean,I have some Woodware stitch stamps & they insist on stamping wonky,lol,it's not me!!!):o)x