My Lovely Followers

Saturday 22 November 2008

I've been busy!

I'm sorry I haven't got any new cards to show you this morning (hopefully I can catch up with the latest challenges this afternoon *yay*). I just wanted to show you what I have been up to. I've been mass producing some Christmas cards, as I have so many to make, for neighbours, work colleagues and friends that I haven't seen in a while. I've already covered my card blanks with dp and coloured my images. I laid them out to dry after adding stickles to her wings. Once I complete a card I'll upload one for you to see the finished article. Hope you're all well. Will catch up with everyone's blogs a little later. Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

clare said...

wow..you have been a very busy welsh bee...lol those images are lovely hun....thats what ive been doing tonight while watching the x factor...lol
thanks for your lovely comment and thanks for sending my out the sentiments xxx hugs clare xx

Julia said...

Wow you have been a busy bunny! The images look great as I'm sure will the finished card. x