My Lovely Followers

Sunday 2 November 2008

Get well

I made this card for a lady at work. Her mother has been in hospital and she wanted to send her a card. I stamped the inkadinkado image and coloured it with my pro-markers adding a little stickles to the flower. The double sided dp was part of the gorgeous blog candy I won from Han and it's all by Kaiser Craft. I stamped a piece of the plain sided dp with a matching background stamp by inkadinkado. The sentiment was done on my pc. I punched a few small flowers and added adhesive gems by papermania. A really pretty card IRL. Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

CraftyC said...

A great card Denise, it all works so well together. Thankyou so much for offering Daniel a birthday card, I have emailed you!
Clairex

Tracey said...

Lovely card Denise, great colours, hope you friend's mum gets well soon. Tracey x

Diane.W. said...

Very pretty card,like that image :o)x

Gina said...

lovely card Denise, the papers are gorgeous
gina xxx