My Lovely Followers

Monday 13 October 2008

Thank you kitty

My mother asked me to make a thank you card to send to her friends (they sent her a gorgeous bunch of flowers after her operation). I coloured the lovely image sent to me by Tracy with my pro-markers and highlighted the flowers with a sakura glaze pen. I used dp by DCWV (from the wedding stack) and plain cs from the papermill shop. The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is part of a clear set by hero arts. Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

ella bella said...

fab card love the colour combo and the very cute image...you have coloured it beautifully

Tracy x

Diane.W. said...

Luv this,such a striking col combo :o)x

Gina said...

lovely card, such a cute image :)
Gina xxx

Shelly said...

Great card with a fab image! I love the grey and red, really stands out xx