My Lovely Followers

Thursday 16 October 2008

Secret Sister reveal


A little while ago Michelle at the Card Grotto organised a secret sister swap and today we are to reveal who our secret sister was. My secret sister was Julia (who unfortunately doesn't have a blog). The top photo is the card I sent to Julia along with some stamped images and a little notebook that I made for her. The bottom photo (which I pinched from Michelle's blog!!) shows the goodies I sent to Julia. Thank you Michelle for arranging this swap and I hope we can do it again some time. Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

Diane.W. said...

I bet Julia was really pleased,some fab stuff there!!! :o)x

Julia said...

Hi Denise,

I was so pleased with my SS package, it was filled to the brim and found it hard to take a piccie of it all!! The card and notebook are gorgeous and made in my fav colours! The stamped images are fab and have had fun creating with them :0)

Many thanks,

Julia xx

Gina said...

I can see from Julia's comment that she was very pleased and I don't blame her it is a gorgeous package :)
Gina xxx