My Lovely Followers

Sunday 26 October 2008

Oops a daisy!

I'm sorry that I don't have any cards to show you today but I took a little tumble yesterday and I'm feeling the effects today. It was raining buckets last evening and I was giving my husband a lift to the pub when I slipped on our front steps and tumbled down all five of them landing on my back (and bottom). All I could do was sit in a puddle for 5 minutes trying to compose myself (and crying too - I'm a big baby). But seriously OUCH it really hurt. Luckily it was already dark and due to the rain there was no-one around to see my stunts. So anyway today my back, arm (and bottom) are really sore and very tender. I'm feeling really sorry for myself. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow, all being well. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Ohhhh,Denise!!! Poor you,if anyone can sympathise with you,it has to be me,lol!!!!I still have the scars (Really!).Hope you feel better soon,the shock is the worst bit,I think :o)x

Gina said...

Oooohhh Denise that sounds painful, hope you are feeling better now, and be careful next time :)
Gina xxx

Vicki said...

ooooooo, ouch Denise that does sound painful, shame you weren't a lil tipsy so as to soften the blow....lol!!! I do hope you get better soon, take care xx vicki xx