My Lovely Followers

Thursday 2 October 2008

Fabulous Darling!

I was asked to make an 18th birthday card using pinks and purples and this is what I came up with. I stamped the gorgeous cc designs image and coloured her with my pro-markers. I used free dp from a craft magazine and plain cs from the papermill shop. The fabulous darling sentiment is also by cc designs and the other wording was done on my pc. The flowers are from my stash and the adhesive stones are papermania. Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Great card,just fabulous,dahling!!!! :o)x

Gina said...

Great card for an 18 year old, love the colours and the image :)
Gina xxx

Shelly said...

Very funky! Love the dp you've used xx

Michelle Short said...

Great card, love the image again and great layout, love the colour! xx