My Lovely Followers

Thursday 9 October 2008

Elegant lady

I made this card exclusively with a kit I got from QVC which was called Elegant Ladies. I know I've cheated by not stamping on this card but sometimes it's handy having kits like these around to make a quick and simple elegant card. The lady topper is stunning IRL as it has been glittered and foiled and I thought the kit was absolutely beautiful. There are several different colours in the kit ranging from the lovely green that I used to soft red and a pretty purple. The item no. in case your interested is 587200 but it's currently out of stock. I don't buy that much from QVC but I really liked this kit. The only extra that I added was the sentiment which I did on the pc and the adhesive gems from papermania. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Diane.W. said...

This is very glamorous & sophisticated,very nice :o)x

Gina said...

Beautifully elegant card Denise
Gina xxx