My Lovely Followers

Monday 8 September 2008

Enjoy your retirement

My mother wanted a retirement card for a friend so I used this cute penny black image and coloured it with my pro-markers. The plain cs is from the papermill shop and unfortunately the gorgeous dp doesn't have a manufacturer on it (or at least I used the piece with the name on it hehe). I created the decorative edge on the green cs by using my fiskars threading water paper punch. The adhesive stones are by papermania and the sentiment was done on my pc. Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous card, i just love this image,
Gina xxx

Michelle Short said...

This is gorgeous Denise, I love the paper and great colours, great layout and colouring on the very cute image. Love how you have inked round the edges of all the card xx

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful & those papers are great :o)x