My Lovely Followers

Sunday 24 August 2008

Yet another large card!

I made this card for another lady at work, who again wanted a large A4 sized card. I always try to make them a little different but it can be difficult finding things that fill the space appropriately. I remembered that I had these extra large Heidi Swapp flowers and thought they would be ideal. I used gorgeous doodlebug dp and bazzill bling cs which I punched with my fiskars threading water punch. I coloured the dp with my pro-markers to add a slight hint of colour to match my flower. I also added adhesive stones by papermania to the dp for added bling. I stamped the butterfly by verve visual on plain cs from the papermill shop and also punched out circles from the same cs for the centres of my smaller flowers. I used my pc for the main sentiment and glitter alphabet stickers by making memories for the name (they are so gorgeous IRL). Hope you like. Thanks for looking.


No comments: