My Lovely Followers

Monday 4 August 2008

OCC Challenge

I made this card for this week's OCC challenge, which was to follow a sketch. It looked a little daunting at first but then I remembered that I had a embossing board with a wavy edge that I had free with a magazine; therefore the edge was easy peasy. I used an image kindly sent to be by Michelle and coloured it with my pro-markers. I punched it out with my marvy scallop punch. The black dotty dp is by doodlebug and the pink dp was a scrap and I'm unsure who makes it. I used my new Elzybells sentiment stamp and adhesive gems by papermania. Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

Jo said...

awwwww so cute, what an adorable image!!

Dawn Easton said...

Totally adorable image...thanks for playing!

Bev said...

What a darling card - love the image

Michelle Short said...

Sorry I haven't been around much Denise, I hope you are ok and just wanted to say i love your card! Great colours and layout and I love your colouring on the image - glad you like it :0) xx