My Lovely Followers

Sunday 31 August 2008

Bad blogger

Sorry I haven't been around very much this week but I've had a week off with the boys to sort them out ready for school. All I seem to have done is shop (but unfortunately not craft shop). I've bought uniform, shoes, bags, stationary etc and all with two boys who hate to shop *fun*. At least they are all sorted now, except for a few things that I had to order and pick up next week. My youngest starts comprehensive on Tuesday and the oldest goes back to Year 10 on Thursday. I can't believe how quickly the holidays have flown by. It will definitely be Christmas before we look around; I'd better get busy with the cards then and not leave them til two weeks before, as I did last year (that was fun - not). Have a great Sunday and I'll hopefully be back later today with a card. Thanks for looking.

No comments: