My Lovely Followers

Saturday 2 August 2008

70th Birthday cards


I was asked to make two 70th birthday cards for a lady who lives in Australia. For the first card I used a penny black stamped image that was sent to me a long time ago and I'm sorry I've forgotten who sent it to me :( I coloured it in when I received it and to be honest it's not my best work ever! The dp is by imagination project and the brown cs is bazzill bling. The flower is by prima and the gem is papermania. I used my pc for the sentiment (papyrus font). For the second card I used a vintage postcard from Joanna Sheen and teamed it with a free fairy image I got with a magazine. The dp is called baby yellow gingham but not sure who makes it. Plain yellow cs is bazzill. I used gems from QVC and my pc for the sentiment (segoe script font). Flowers and buttons from my stash. Hope you like. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Diane.W. said...

Luv all your latest cards,Denise,you have been busy!
Have bought the stamp to match your header,will post you some images on :o)xxx