My Lovely Followers

Saturday 19 July 2008

I'm a lucky girl!

I received some lovely cards and stamped images for my birthday last week. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post them, but better late than never eh?

The picture above shows a beautiful card and wallet, which contained all the lovely images shown, from Tracy at Ella Bella (see link on the sidebar).


The second card and images (above) was sent to me by Michelle at the Card Grotto (again link on my sidebar).

Both cards are absolutely stunning and they put mine to shame ;( I loved the images and can't wait to put them to good use. Thanks for your kindness and generosity girls!!

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Michelle Short said...

So glad that you liked the card and images Denise, the wallet and card from Tracy is stunning, love the colours. I hope you had a lovely Birthday again :0) xx