My Lovely Followers

Sunday 6 July 2008

Happy 15th Anniversary

This is a card that I made for my DH (dear husband) for our 15th Wedding Anniversary, which was last Thursday 3rd July. I stamped 3 Daisy Bucket Design hearts and cut them out. I used my pc for the sentiment at the top and the stamped sentiment (which I thought was most appropriate) is by Stamps Away. The red music dp was a small scrap that I had left so not sure who it's by. The black cs is from the papermill shop. I used DCWV adhesive ribbon and adhesive stones by papermania.
I had to show you the wonderful flowers that my DH bought me for our anniversary. Aren't they gorgeous. I'm so lucky to have him ;) Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Michelle Short said...

Happy belated Wedding Anniversary Denise, I hope you had a lovely day and love your card for your hubby. Beautiful flowers too :0) x