My Lovely Followers

Saturday 14 June 2008

More birthday cards

For the first card I used an image kindly sent to me by Diane at Pink Sunflower, which I watercoloured with my marvy markers. The flowery dp is by DCWV and the plain cs is bazzill. I punched out three small flowers and added papermania adhesive stones to the centre. The sentiment is by Hero Arts. The sticky ribbon is by papermania. I used a sakura stardust jelly roll pen to highlight the parcels on the image.


For the second card I used a stamping bella image (again kindly from Tracy at Dies to Die For), watercoloured with marvy markers. I added stickles to her hair and coffee cup and used a sakura white glaze pen for the dots on her chair . The sentiment is by stampendous and the dp is by american crafts. The plain blue cs is bazzill. I added a few papermania adhesive stones for added bling. Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Diane.W. said...

Both are luvly,you have been busy lil bee!!!! :o)x