My Lovely Followers

Sunday 15 June 2008

Happy Father's Day

I wanted to wish my father, father-in-law and husband a happy father's day. We went visiting today to drop of pressies/cards but we also went to the cinema to see The Incredible Hulk (my husband's choice as it was his day). It was actually quite good, much better that the first one. Lots of action and we all enjoyed it. After seeing all the previews before the film I want to see Will Smith's new film Hancock, which is out this summer I think. The kids also fancy Wall-E (which I would quite like to see too - being a big kid).



Anyway onto the cards! These are the cards I made for my husband, dad and father-in-law. They are all really basic as none of them are really interested in cards (even if they're mine - shock horror!). It did make other father's day cards for work but forgot to photograph them before I took them in!! If you need any more details please let me know. Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

Diane.W. said...

Luvly cards.You have been busy,again,lol!!! :o)x