My Lovely Followers

Monday 19 May 2008

My first challenge

I made this card for the "stamp something" challenge which had to be in the theme of thanks. This is the first one I've attempted but prefer this type than a sketch challenge as I find them too restrictive. I was going to combine this challenge with the Papertake Challenge, which was lime and purple but unfortunately I was a little late (what do you mean you've never seen a purple mouse before *wink*). I used a stamped image that Diane from Pink Sunflower sent me. Background paper was from a stack that I bought ages ago from QVC, purple card was from The Paper Mill shop, ribbon from stash and I put a little stickles on his balloon. Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Erin... said...

great job with your first challenge!! love the edges of this card!! pretty paper too!! Thanks for playing, hope to see you back next week!