My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 27 May 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I have been tagged by Diane at Pink Sunflower and Michelle at The Card Grotto! Thank you both, you're very kind.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. Ten Years Ago - Well, I would have been 30 and my children were 4 and 1 and a half. I was taking a break from work to enjoy my babies!!

2. 5 Things in todays 'To Do List'

1. Try and craft, even a little.
2. Tidy up the house (as it's half term and the kids are home)
3. Catch up on all my blogs :)
4. Watch Medium that I recorded last night on Sky+
5. Visit my grandfather (he's coming home from hospital today - fingers crossed).

3. Snacks I enjoy.


1. Chocolate!!
2. Crisps.
3. Biscuits.

4. Things I would do If I was a Millionaire.

1. Buy a house with a large garden.
2. Buy my mum and dad a new house close to mine.
3. Buy my son a new drumkit (to shut him up!!)
4. Have a purpose built craftroom to store my lovely stuff.

5. Places I have Lived.

1. I have only ever lived in South Wales, I'm a homebody and not afraid to admit it!!

I now have to tag 5 people, they are: Beth at Beth's Little Card Blog, Sarah at Fluff's Creations, Kitty at Kitty's Crafty Blog, Tracy at Ella Bella and Tracy at Dies to Die For. I apologise if any of you have already been tagged. Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Beth said...

Thanks Denise! I've put up my answers if you want a look!